The White Oak End-Grain Butcher Block is hand-made with domestic lumber.
- Logo-embossed, solid brass plug with a hanging pocket on back.
- Recessed finger grooves on short ends for easy handling.
- Food-grade mineral oil and organic beeswax finish.
- Includes booklet describing design, benefits of end-grain as a cutting surface and care instructions.
- American White Oak
- Food grade mineral oil and organic beeswax finish
- 12" wide by 19" long, 1 5/8" thick
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY NOTE:
-Each item is handmade & made-to-order.
-Lead time is approximately 3 weeks.
-Once the order is placed we will be in touch regarding shipment timing.